FUEL SAVER BUCKETS
Independently tested & proven to save 30% or more on fuel.
Engineered to outperform & outlast all others.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
I have a full set of eiengineering buckets ranging from 1600mm down to 450mm & they’re some of the strongest buckets I have ever used. The curve of the GP buckets make digging so much easier and the unloading is twice as quick as a normal bucket.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Significantly reduce your fuel & operating costs and maximise your work output with our powerful GP Digging Bucket.
Our GP Digging Bucket is scientifically engineered to cut through the ground with minimal resistance and less drag to increase power and performance. Generating more breakout force, it collects more material and reduces time & fuel costs.
Designed and refined for over a decade by our engineers, the GP Digging Bucket is packed with innovative features. The double radius design has a shorter pin-to-point dimension* that increases digging force, resulting in more positive power at the teeth and easier bucket filling.
As a result, only the teeth and side-cutting edges come in contact with the material. This prevents the bucket heel from grinding into the ground like a traditional bucket, losing power and adding strain to the excavator.
Buckets that use a traditional bucket shape have a longer pin-to-point dimension* which, while reducing the manufacturing cost of the bucket, also reduces its performance.
* pin-to-point dimension = the distance between the centre of the front pin of the bucket and the tip of the teeth.
- Earn More Money Moving More Material – eiengineering buckets move through the ground more efficiently. Therefore, they can move around 30% more material in the same time as other traditional shaped buckets.
- Reduce Fuel Costs – Because the bucket digs easier with less drag, fuel costs are reduced by 30%.
- Save Time – With greater bucket capacity and earth-dynamic design, it means that you will be spending less time behind the controls.
- Reduced Operator costs – When you get the work done 30% quicker, more work is being carried out at the same costs, so profits are increased by 30%.
- Reduced Servicing Costs – When jobs are completed 30% quicker, machine hours are reduced by 30%, increasing service intervals and spare parts costs.
- eie80** High Strength Steel (Bisalloy80) – Built to withstand continuous use under harsh Australian conditions.
**eie80 grade high strength steel has a material hardness of 250 – 280 Brinell. It’s 3 x stronger and 3 x more abrasion resistant than mild steel 250 grade.
Pins, Chisel Teeth & Adaptors
Tiger Teeth, Side Cutters, Removable Service Blade
1 tonne to 65 tonne
230mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm, 600mm, 750mm, 900mm, 1100mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1700mm, 2000mm