WHEN YOU NEED TO DIG DEEP
Reduce your costs & maximise your time with our high-performance Deep Trench Buckets.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Another great bucket, perfect design and a tough unit. Such great results using your products.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Designed for digging trenches that are narrower than the width of the quick hitch, but deeper than a normal bucket.
Deep Trench Buckets eliminates the need to “bench out” (using a wide bucket to cut a trench much wider than required, then re-cut a narrower trench through the middle to get to the depth required) in many applications. This process can save a great deal of money by moving less material than traditional buckets, saving fuel, operator costs, and service and spare parts costs.
Longer and shallower in design, the Deep Trench Bucket is also ideal when digging in wet conditions. Less surface area in the sides of the bucket releases wet material more easily, saving even more time and money.
Our Deep Trench Buckets are available with teeth and adaptors or with a gummy edge for safer digging around services. The tooth version has teeth splayed to give good clearance through the cut. This means the bucket does not jam in wet clay or loose material, ensuring greater fuel economy and faster cycle times.
Available for sale or hire.
- Longer Bucket Design – Reduces the need to bench out to dig deep narrow trenches.
- Shallower Bucket Design – Less material hang up therefore easier to empty.
- Heavy-Duty Top Box – Evenly distributes digging force through the bucket.
- Splayed Bucket Teeth – Better tooth penetration, greater side clearance.
- Tapered Bucket Design – Keeps the sides of the bucket clear of the trench.
- eie80** High Strength Steel (Bisalloy80) – Built to withstand continuous use under harsh Australian conditions.
**eie80 grade high strength steel has a material hardness of 250 – 280 Brinell. It’s 3 x stronger and 3 x more abrasion resistant than mild steel 250 grade.
Pins, Bolt-on Edge
Teeth & Adaptors, Side Cutters, Service Blade
2.5 tonne to 30 tonne
150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 450mm
800mm, 1280mm, 1600mm, 1800mm