Join the eiengineering team
BOILERMAKER / WELDER
We are seeking an experienced Boilermaker / Welder with a current Forklift Licence to join our team in our busy workshop in Dandenong South.
Your role will be to:
- Mig welding and fabrication
- Reading and interpreting fabrication drawings
- Working to Welding standards and ensuring no re-works
- Use hand/power tools, forklift and other machines, as required
- Work well within a team environment and assist other members of the team
- Perform work in compliance with safety standards and procedures
Skills and Experience
- Proficient MIG welding skills
- Ability to work efficiently within a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a workshop environment, specifically fabrication
- Experience in oxy cutting, gouging
- Physically fit
- Current forklift licence
- Current drivers licence with own reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and take pride in your work
- Strong team work ethic, a can-do attitude and an ability to use initiative
- Right to work in Australia
What we offer
- Established family-oriented business with great reputation and products
- Excellent hourly rate
- Minimum 38hr week, Day shift with regular overtime and weekend work
- Immediate start
Please note: as part of the application process, you must pass a weld test and be subject to a full medical, police check and drug screen.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the large amount of applications, only candidates with relevant skills will be replied to.
Please do not apply if you don’t have the skills mentioned above.