HEAVY-DUTY QUARRY BUCKETS
Designed & built to withstand the toughest Quarry environments.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
This Rock Digging Bucket has got the biggest capacity to match the machine. It’s great in the material that we work with. We get the maximum out of each bucket load without overloading the machine.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
eiengineering’s advanced design, high-performance Rock Digging Buckets are ideal for quarries & recycling yards, or anywhere hard & abrasive materials create the harshest of working environments. Powerful, durable & tough, the eiengineering Rock Digging Bucket is designed to make rock digging more efficient, cost-effective and reduce cycle times. The double radius backplate design, robust eie80 grade* high strength steel construction, and Hardox protection in all the wear areas allow it to withstand the harshest terrains but retain the flexibility to resist metal & weld fatigue.
- Compact Design – Short pin-to-point* design allows maximum transfer of breakout force & minimises running and maintenance costs.
- Double Radius Backplate – Increases performance and reduces wear and stress on the excavator. Ensures the load is kept high in the bucket, for easier bucket filling over traditional buckets.
- Tapered Design – Ensures only the teeth and side edges come in contact with rocks. Reduces bucket drag ensuring maximum efficiency.
- Earth-Dynamic Design –Increases efficiency of the bucket, allowing it to dig faster and to move more material with every cycle.
- Heavy-Duty Wear Plates – Hardox 450 wear plates, cast lip shrouds, side shrouds & heel blocks offer greater durability and provide for easy, cost-effective replacement.
- eie80** High Strength Steel (Bisalloy80) – Built to withstand continuous use under harsh Australian conditions.
*Pin-to-point dimension = the distance between the centre of the front pin of the bucket & the tip of the teeth.
**eie80 grade high strength steel has a material hardness of 250 – 280 Brinell. It’s 3 x stronger and 3 x more abrasion resistant than mild steel 250 grade.
Pins, Chisel Teeth & Adaptors, Heel Blocks, Shrouds, Side Plate Protection, Inner & Outer Bucket Liners, Arrow Head Edge Protection
Carbide ‘Chocky’ Blocks
24 tonne to 85 tonne
1500mm, 1700mm, 1800mm, 2400mm