REDUCE YOUR WASTE FEES
Engineered to outperform & outlast all others.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
I was surprised with how much difference the bigger opening on their Skeleton Bucket makes. On the 14 tonne machine, I was able to pick up massive heavy rocks which I couldn’t do on a 20 tonne. The strength of their bucket and the toughness of the cutting edge is top notch.
Ground Zero Excavations
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Get more work done, faster with our high-performance Skeleton Bucket.
Every Skeleton Bucket contains fully welded interlocked ribs that deliver longer bucket life – ensuring heavy-duty sieving for many years. Our Skeleton Buckets have hangers that are longer down around the backplate for added strength and drive through the back of the bucket. They are available with rib spacing’s 75mm, 120mm, and 150mm, making them functional in any environment.
The distinct double radius design offers much greater efficiency when sieving. The longer back area offers around 20% more sieving area, so you will complete your jobs faster with a lot less stress on your machine.
Supplied with a Bolt-on Edge or optional splayed teeth and adaptors, makes our Skeleton Buckets versatile for any rock digging or sorting applications. The teeth are always positioned properly for optimum taper and ideal clearance. Or, if you only need one for an ad hoc job, they are available for long or short term rental.
- Earn More Money Moving More Material – eiengineering buckets move through the ground more efficiently. Therefore, they can move around 30% more material in the same time as other traditional shaped buckets.
- Reduce Fuel Costs – Because the bucket digs easier with less drag, fuel costs are reduced by 30%.
- Save Time – With greater bucket capacity and earth-dynamic design, it means that you will be spending less time behind the controls.
- Interlocked Ribs – Profile cut fully welded ribs gives greater bucket strength and longer bucket life.
- Heavy-Duty Top Box – Evenly distributes digging force through the bucket
- Heavy-Duty Bolt-On Edge – The reversible bolt-on cutting edge strengthens & protects the weld-in bucket lip.
- eie80** High Strength Steel (Bisalloy80) – Built to withstand continuous use under harsh Australian conditions.
**eie80 grade high strength steel has a material hardness of 250 – 280 Brinell. It’s 3 x stronger and 3 x more abrasion resistant than mild steel 250 grade.