eiengineering is committed to being responsible members of the industry and communities in which we live and work. We understand that sustainability means that we seek to improve our economic, social and environmental, performance without harming the ability of future generations to enjoy the same economic, social and environmental conditions that we do today.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and adhere to regulatory standards at local, national and international levels as required;
- Actively prevent pollution
- Ensure we act in a socially responsible manner in regards to the management of our people, our communities and resources;
- Integrate principles of sustainability into decision making;
- Support our suppliers, customers and communities to become more socially responsible and sustainable;
- Communicate our sustainability actions;
- Commit to continuous improvement of sustainability performance.
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace
- Have an environmentally aware culture, where responsibility is assigned and understood;
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbour in our community;
- Conserve natural resources by reusing and recycling;
- Where possible, use, in our own operations, processes that do not adversely affect the environment;
- Ensure the responsible use of energy throughout the organisation;
- Participate in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding;
- Take steps to improve environmental performance continually;
- Work with suppliers who promote sound environmental practices, and;
- Enhance awareness among our employees by educating and motivating them to act in an environmentally responsible manner.
eiengineering will seek to engage the active support of all employees and stakeholders. We expect to implement initiatives that will reduce costs, carbon emissions, waste and water use. Accountability and responsibility to act in a socially responsible and sustainable manner is everyone’s responsibility at eiengineering.
To achieve these goals, eiengineering will implement, maintain and continually improve its Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO14001:2015.
If you have any questions about our sustainability policy, please contact us