BULK LOADING MADE EASY
Our High Volume Mud Buckets are engineered to move more earth to get your job done faster.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
This bucket is huge. I save so much time by making less trips when moving material around onsite. The bucket shape is great for trimming as well.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
eiengineering High Volume Mud Buckets are the hardest working on the market and an asset to any earthmoving operation.
The High Volume Mud Bucket is designed for LC (Long Carriage) excavators or Hi-spec excavators built for bulk loading trucks with loose aerated material or light materials. They are also ideal for finishing and leveling the ground and transporting other attachments around the worksite. The High Volume Mud Bucket carries a different profile from the standard Mud Bucket, due to its specialised purpose.
With the same profile as our GP Buckets, they offer larger volumes, and more efficient digging, and loading capabilities. The weld-in lip or cutting edge is reinforced by a heavy-duty Bolt-on Edge to ensure the bucket lip remains straight & to protect it against excessive wear. The cutting edge also protrudes 10-15mm on either side of the bucket for greater clearance through stockpiles.
- Heavy-Duty Bolt-On Edge – All High Volume Mud Buckets are equipped with a reversible bolt-on cutting edge that strengthens & protects the weld-in bucket lip.
- Double Bucket Backplate – The strongest backbone of any High Volume Mud Bucket gives longer bucket life & reduced maintenance and replacement costs.
- Longer Bucket Hanger Plates – Extend down around the backplate for more strength and positive power.
- Heavy-Duty Top Box – Evenly distributes digging force through the bucket.
- eie80** High Strength Steel (Bisalloy80) – Built to withstand continuous use under harsh Australian conditions.
- Hardened to 500 Brinell – This maximises the life of the cutting edge.
**eie80 grade high strength steel has a material hardness of 250 – 280 Brinell. It’s 3 x stronger and 3 x more abrasion resistant than mild steel 250 grade.