Our High Volume Mud Buckets are engineered to work harder for you. They even move more earth so you get your job done faster.
The High Volume Mud Bucket is designed for LC (Long Carriage) excavators or Hi-spec excavators built for bulk loading trucks with loose aerated material, light materials, finishing and levelling ground and transporting other attachments around the worksite. The High Volume Mud Bucket carries a different profile to the standard Mud Bucket, due to it’s specialised purpose.
High Volume Mud Buckets are available in similar widths to standard, but the profile of our GP buckets which offer larger volumes, and more efficient digging and loading capabilities without impacting on the geometry limitations between the excavator boom and dipper arm.
The weld-in lip or cutting edge, is reinforced by a heavy duty bolt-on-edge to ensure the bucket lip remains straight and to protect it against excessive wear.
eiengineering High Volume Mud Buckets have been designed to deliver these unique features:
- A heavy duty top box for added durability and strength
- A robust eie80 grade high strength steel construction capable of withstanding continuous use under harsh environments
- Availability of custom bucket widths for easy application matching
- Extra wear plates to ensure bucket skin protection
- Sturdy bolt-on edges fitted as standard
eiengineering High Volume Mud Buckets are the hardest working on the market and an asset to any earthmoving operation. Ideal for bulk loading materials for Hi-spec excavators.They consistently outperform in all applications.
- Heavy Duty Bolt-On Cutting Edge – All Mud Buckets come equipped with a Bolt-On-Cutting-Edge that strengthens and protects the weld-in bucket lip
- Double Bucket Back Plate – The strongest backbone of any Mud Bucket gives longer bucket life and reduced maintenance and replacement costs.
- Longer Bucket Hanger Plates – Extend down around the back plate for more strength and explosive power.
- eie80 Grade Construction – Makes buckets 3 times stronger than mild steel while minimizing bucket weight. This reduces lifetime servicing costs and is built to outlast your excavator’s life.
- Heavy Duty Torsion Top Box – Evenly distributes digging force through the bucket and also allows the bucket to withstand the constant dynamic and torsional loading.
- Hardened to 500 Brinell – This maximises the life of the cutting edge.
Note: Bucket pins and bolt-on edges to protect the edge from premature wear come standard with all deliveries.