Leading the Design & Manufacture of Attachments in the Earthmoving Industry for Over a Decade
eiengineering is a leading Australian engineering company specialising in designing and manufacturing high-performance excavator buckets and attachments that enable businesses to save on fuel and running costs by increasing excavator productivity.
Our commitment is to make a difference to the industries we serve by producing products that become the industry benchmark for performance, cost-efficiency and durability. We have invested heavily in Research & Development and the latest cutting-edge technologies to produce products that:
- Increase productivity and performance
- Reduce fuel costs
- Reduce operator costs
- Reduce service and spare parts costs
- Last longer
- Reduce digging times
Built to Increase Profits
Our products increase profits because we equate our success with the success of our customers. A fundamental principle of eiengineering’s work is that our customers find our products to be robust, durable and deliver exceptional performance and cost savings.
The design principles, technology and engineering on which our products are manufactured make eiengineering a leader and innovator in the supply and continued development of earthmoving attachments and buckets.
eiengineering is closely affiliated with the following industry bodies and makes valuable contributions to further the advancement of the earthmoving industry:
- CCF – Civil Contractors Federation
- IQA – Institute of Quarrying Australia
- DCAV – Demolition Contractor’s Association Victoria
- CMEIG – Construction Mining and Equipment Industry Group
- CMPA – Construction Material Processors Association
- HRIA – Hire and Rental Industry Association
- QMRC Media – Quarry, Mining, Recycling and Construction Media