FINISHING / TRIMMING BUCKETS
eiengineering Mud Buckets are the hardest working on the market and an asset to any earthmoving operation.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
I’ve been in the industry for nearly 20 years and it’s by far the best quality Mud Bucket I’ve ever used. Very easy to deal with also – highly recommend.
Rock Up ‘N’ Dig
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Our Mud Buckets are engineered to work harder for you. They move more earth so you get your job done faster.
Made for bulk loading trucks with loose aerated material, finishing and leveling the ground, and transporting other attachments around the worksite, our Mud Bucket is designed to work to the excavator’s maximum safe working load.
The weld-in lip or cutting edge is reinforced by a heavy-duty bolt-on edge to ensure the bucket lip remains straight and to protect it against excessive wear. The reversible bolt-on edge easily slices through the most rugged material.
Ideal for ditch cleaning, digging of low-density material, general clean up and bulk loading. They consistently outperform in all applications.
- Heavy-Duty Bolt-On Edge – All Mud Buckets are equipped with a reversible bolt-on cutting edge that strengthens & protects the weld-in bucket lip.
- Double Bucket Backplate – The strongest backbone of any Mud Bucket gives longer bucket life & reduced maintenance and replacement costs.
- Longer Bucket Hanger Plates – Extend down around the backplate for more strength and positive power.
- eie80** High Strength Steel (Bisalloy80) – Built to withstand continuous use under harsh Australian conditions.
- Heavy-Duty Top Box – Evenly distributes digging force through the bucket. It also allows the bucket to withstand the constant dynamic and torsional loading.
- Hardened to 500 Brinell – This maximises the life of the cutting edge.
**eie80 grade high strength steel has a material hardness of 250 – 280 Brinell. It’s 3 x stronger and 3 x more abrasion resistant than mild steel 250 grade.
Pins, Bolt-on Edge, Wear Strips
Carbide ‘Chocky’ Blocks
1 tonne to 50 tonne
600mm, 800mm, 900mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1600mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2200mm, 2500mm