Our Mud Buckets are engineered to work harder for you. They move more earth so you get your job done faster.
The Mud Bucket is designed for bulk loading trucks with loose aerated material, finishing and levelling ground and transporting other attachments around the worksite. The Mud Bucket is designed to work to the excavator’s maximum safe working load.
The weld-in lip or cutting edge, is reinforced by a heavy duty bolt-on-edge to ensure the bucket lip remains straight and to protect it against excessive wear.
eiengineering Mud Buckets have been designed to deliver these unique features:
- A heavy duty top box for added durability and strength
- A robust eie80 grade high strength steel construction capable of withstanding continuous use under harsh environments
- Availability of custom bucket widths for easy application matching
- Extra wear plates to ensure bucket skin protection
- Sturdy bolt-on edges fitted as standard
eiengineering Mud Buckets are the hardest working on the market and an asset to any earthmoving operation. Ideal for ditch cleaning, digging of low-density material, general clean up and bulk loading. They consistently outperform in all applications.
- Heavy Duty Bolt-On Cutting Edge – All Mud Buckets come equipped with a Bolt-On-Cutting-Edge that strengthens and protects the weld-in bucket lip
- Double Bucket Back Plate – The strongest backbone of any Mud Bucket gives longer bucket life and reduced maintenance and replacement costs.
- Longer Bucket Hanger Plates – Extend down around the back plate for more strength and explosive power.
- eie80 Grade Construction – Makes buckets 3 times stronger than mild steel while minimising bucket weight. This reduces lifetime servicing costs and is built to outlast your excavator’s life.
- Heavy Duty Torsion Top Box – Evenly distributes digging force through the bucket and also allows the bucket to withstand the constant dynamic and torsional loading.
- Hardened to 500 Brinell – This maximises the life of the cutting edge
Note: Bucket pins and bolt-on edges to protect the edge from premature wear come standard with all deliveries.