Heavy Duty Construction for Serious Material Handling Work
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
We have a number of eiengineering Mechanical Grabs and Sieve Buckets that are absolute BOMB PROOF! We highly recommend their service and the quality product they produce.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Designed with five interlocking fingers for superior performance, eiengineering’s Mechanical Grapples are ideal for the Demolition, Forestry & Recycling industries.
With an extra-large grapple opening, these mechanical grabs are capable of picking awkward shapes easier & large volumes of materials faster with every pass. The curved design makes the grapple more suitable for an array of applications, whether it’s rubbish, logs, demolition, etc.
The unique Quick Attach stiff arm mechanism allows you to connect the stiff arm to the bracket without leaving the cabin. The multi-hole position bracket enables an enormous range of flexibility when picking horizontally or vertically. The five fingers allow the operator to rake the material as well as pick & load and the optional serrated and heavy duty finger wear pads ensure a variety of heavy-duty applications with minimal wear.
eiengineering mechanical grabs are constructed from eie80 grade high-strength steel* for durability and longevity. They are fitted with replaceable induction hardened pins & bushes in all pivot points to reduce wear & extend thelife of the grapple.
- Five Finger Construction – Better handling of awkward materials more flexibility and versatility.
- Interlocked Webbed Design – Gives greater strength through grapple construction reducing maintenance and replacement costs.
- Replaceable Finger Plates – Weld-on finger plates make replacement easier. They also decrease maintenance and replacement time and costs.
- Heavy duty robust construction for increased lateral strength and durability.
- Specially designed for superior performance, ease of use, and efficiency.
- Adjustable 3-Hole Dipper Bracket – The dipper bracket allows the grapple to be held at 3 different positions and hence easily handle irregular objects.
- Hardened Bushes – Increases bush life, makes replacement easier, and reduces maintenance and replacement costs.
- Easy-Lock Stay Arm Attach – eiengineering’s Quick Attach mechanism ensures quick, easy arm alignment and attachment from the cab without any heavy lifting (only available upwards of 7 tonne machines).
- High Strength Steel Construction – eie80 Grade is 3 times stronger than mild steel and 3 times more abrasion resistant. As a result, it reduces maintenance and replacement costs.
- Larger Welds – Makes attachment construction more robust, increases longevity, and reduces service and replacement costs.
- Safe and OH&S Compliant – Designed to comply with stringent safety requirements.
- Suits all major Excavator brands – Whether they do or don’t have a quick hitch fitted.
Note: Pins are included as part of the package. Simple purchase and fit. No extra costs.
Suits all major OEM Excavators: Caterpillar, Kubota, Komatsu, Bobcat, Yanmar, Sumitomo, New Holland, Hidromek, Kobelco, Hitachi, Doosan, Liebherr, Kato, Airman, Takeuchi, Eurocomach, Hyundai, Volvo, JCB, John Deere, Sany, Daewoo, IHI, Case Construction.