The eiengineering heavy-duty Hydraulic 5 finger Grapple offers unmatched versatility for all grappling applications. Its unique configuration allows ultimate flexibility and uses around worksites, demolition or farms or any project that requires pin point pick-up accuracy.
With a large double-acting single hydraulic cylinder safely secured under the excavator quick coupler for absolute protection of the cylinder and rod, it also offers the largest grapple opening in the industry. Because the hydraulic grapple can be used with the excavator quick coupler, and connected to the existing auger hydraulic outlets, it can be picked up in either demolition (3 fingers facing the cabin) or rock picking (2 fingers facing the cabin) applications, and adds to the versatility of the excavator, as it provides grappling small, bulky or long and awkward objects.
eiengineering’s Hydraulic Grapple has a robust construction and generates awesome power with its interlocked webbed design, replaceable fingers.
- Five Finger Construction – Better handling of awkward materials more flexibility and versatility.
- Interlocked Webbed Design – Gives greater strength through grapple construction reducing maintenance and replacement costs.
- Designed for Safety – Engineered with sensible loading capacity in mind, safety is guaranteed.
- Replaceable Fingers – Weld-on fingers if required make replacement easier. They also decrease maintenance and replacement time and costs.
- Heavy duty robust construction for increased lateral strength and durability
- Specially designed for superior performance, ease of use and efficiency
- Hardened Bushes – Increases bush life, makes replacement easier and reduces maintenance and replacement costs.
- Connects to existing hammer or auger hydraulic piping
- High Strength Steel Construction – Offers robust build as it is 3 times stronger than mild steel and 3 times more abrasion resistant. As a result, it reduces maintenance and replacement costs.
- Bisalloy construction is 3 times stronger than mild steel and 3 times more abrasion resistant. Means longer working life of the attachment and less downtime on expensive repairs or modifications
- Larger Welds – Makes bucket construction more robust, increases life and reduces service and replacement costs.
- Safe and OH&S Compliant – Designed to comply with stringent safety requirements.
- Fitted to All Excavators – Whether they do or don’t have a quick hitch fitted.
- Wear Protection – Extra wear protection on grapple fingers is available for abrasive applications
Note: Pins are included as part of the package. Simple purchase and fit. No extra costs.