Earthmoving Industry Engineering Ltd Pty (eiengineering) offers an Extended Warranty on certain eiengineering buckets. To register for the warranty, the purchaser must visit eiengineering.com.au/extended-warranty and fully complete the registration details, within one month of the date of purchase.
If the Extended Warranty is registered in accordance with its terms, the warranty shall be:
- for 12 months from the end of the standard warranty period (Warranty Period)
- for defects which occur during normal use of the attachment during the warranty period. Abnormal use may invalidate the warranty.
- eiengineering will repair or replace parts that are found to be defective in materials or workmanship within the Warranty Period
- eiengineering will provide a new part or a repaired part, at its election, in place of any part which is found on its inspection to be defective in material or workmanship during the Warranty Period
- The part will be repaired or replaced to the Purchaser during standard business working hours at eiengineering’s place of business at 19 Commercial Drive, Dandenong South Victoria Australia 3175.
- Fair wear and/or tear
- Damage to the carrier machine caused by the failure of the attachment
- Any alteration by eiengineering to adjust the attachment to fit the carrier machine/equipment
- Faults caused by incorrect installation
- Warranty does not cover Ground Engaging Tools (GET) or Hydraulic Cylinders
- Warranty does not cover machinery, parts or accessories that are warranted directly to the purchaser by third party manufacturers
- This warranty does not apply to parts which have been repaired, substituted or modified by the owner or a third party without prior formal written authorisation from eiengineering
- This warranty does not apply to parts which in eiengineering opinion, have been subjected to, or adversely affected by, operator misuse, accident, willful damage, negligence, improper installation, maintenance, or storage
- This warranty is restricted to the direct repair and/or replacement cost of the said part. It does not apply to any incidental or consequential costs such as transport, travel, injury, accident downtime, consumables and any other indirect expenses
- eiengineering accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the suitability, or otherwise, of the carrier machine or other equipment to which a eiengineering attachment may be mounted upon or fitted to
- eiengineering shall not be held liable for injury or damage caused to any persons, place or machine by reason of the installation, use or mechanical failure of any eiengineering attachment
- eiengineering shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in the goods arising from any drawing, design or specification supplied by the buyer.
Conditions of Warranty
- Failure to comply with these conditions may invalidate this extended warranty
- It is the Purchaser’s responsibility to ensure the equipment is only used for the purpose the equipment was designed for
- If a defect in materials or workmanship occurs it is the Purchaser’s responsibility to cease operating the equipment until repairs are made by or on behalf of eiengineering. Damage which occurs from the continued operation is not covered by the warranty
- It is the Purchaser’s responsibility to maintain the equipment in accordance with the instructions provided by eiengineering. It is recommended that you keep records and receipts as you may be asked to prove the maintenance instructions have been complied with and followed
- It is the Purchaser’s responsibility to give eiengineering written notice of any warranty claim immediately after the defect becomes apparent.
This warranty excludes damage or defects caused by or resulting from:
- Misuse or neglect of equipment.
- Abusive operation.
- Natural disasters, calamities or accidents.
- Neglected maintenance.
- Unapproved attachments.
- Usage contrary to intended purpose.
- Fair wear and tear of ground engaging or other parts.
This warranty does not cover the cost of:
- Pick up or delivery of equipment
- Installation or other labour charges
- Rental or replacement of equipment during repair period
- Freight charges for equipment or replacement parts
- Travel time or mileage.
- In the event that a structural component fails, use of the product must cease immediately to prevent further damage to the remaining parts
- Claims must be submitted on a Warranty Claim Form which is available by emailing [email protected]
- The product must be photographed using multiple camera angles to provide clear and unobstructed views of the failed part
- The last use and/or the use of the product when the failure occurred must be fully documented and submitted with photos of the product to eiengineering for review
- Upon determination that the part is under warranty the part must be returned to eiengineering, freight prepaid by the Purchaser
- All warranty claims will be null and void if failure to return faulty components within one month of the original claim.