Competition Promotion: Guess how many excavator teeth are in our Mud Bucket?
Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of conditions
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
Restrictions of entry
- Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 18 or over except directors, management, officers and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management, officers and employees) of the Promoter.
Method of entry
- For an entry to be valid, the entry form must be completed and include how many excavator teeth you think are in our Mud Bucket as displayed at The Diesel Dirt and Turf 2019 Expo and The Primex 2019 Expo, only one guess per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- This is a game of skill.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
Duration of competition
- Competition commences at 9.00am (AEST) 03/05/19 and ends at 5.00pm (AEST) on 19/05/19. All entries must be received by 19/05/19 (“Competition Period”).
- All correct entries will receive one (1) prize.
- The prize is 5 x diecast earthmoving models (including 1 x Doosan Wheel Loader, 1 x Dressta Bulldozer, 1 x Kubota Excavator, 1 x Hitachi Excavator, 1 x Kobelco Excavator) valued at $100 each. Total prize value is $500 (+GST).
- The Prize is non-transferable, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. Promoter may substitute an alternative of the same or comparable value if it, in its sole discretion, deems necessary.
Notification of winners
- The winner/s will be notified by email by 01/06/19. Winner/s will be asked to provide eiengineering with their postal address and delivery details so prizes can be mailed out.
- In the event that a winner fails to confirm acceptance of the Prize within 5 (five) AU business days being notified of the results, then the Promoter reserves the right to award their Prize to another who provided the correct answer to the question.
Exclusion of liability
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time without notice or liability where the circumstances beyond its control make it impossible to continue.
- Promoter reserves the right to modify, vary the Competition and/or these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- By entering the competition all participants consent to their details being used by the promoter, eiengineering, for future marketing and promotional purposes. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
- The promoter is eiengineering (Earthmoving Industry Engineering Pty Ltd), ABN 86 133 309 994 of 19 Commercial Road, Dandenong South, Victoria 3175.